This training programme is aimed at companies who have appointed key staff to take responsibility for carrying out fire risk assessments at their place of work.
The aim of this training is to develop the candidate’s knowledge and abilities in the field of Fire Risk Assessment. They will be able to interpret and apply the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 in their own working environments.
Once the training has been concluded, delegates will be able to develop adequate assessments and will have access to supporting information to assist them.
The course consists of:
- Current and future Fire Legislative Requirements
- Fire Safety Responsibilities
- Identifying Fire Hazards
- Identifying People at Risk
- Practical Fire Risk Assessments / Strategic Approach / Practical Application
- Best Practice Fire Prevention
- Reducing and Removing Fire Risks
- Record Keeping
- Review Process
- Fire Awareness Training to Complement Fire Risk Assessment
- Training Requirements
Duration 3 days
Prices from £300 per delegate
Please call 0741142946 or alternatively please fill in our contact form for more details
Maximum of 10 delegates