Comply UK Cambridge can assist businesses that require Health and Safety audits of their existing management system.
For smaller organisations, this might be as simple as:
- An inspection of the premises;
- A review of current health and safety documentation;
- Or the issue of a report detailing all observations and recommendations.
Larger organisations may require an external audit check of their entire health and safety management system.
For more information about health and safety audits please complete our contact form in the blue box and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Our comprehensive management system audits are carried out against the requirements of:
- UK legislation;
- The principles contained in the Health & Safety Executive guidance on health and safety management systems;
- HS(G)65 “Successful Health & Safety Management”.
Health and safety audits can be desktop only, or can include specific site visits to ensure policy procedures are continuous throughout the organisation.
Following the audit, a prioritised action plan is produced to guide any required improvements.
Health and Safety Audits can be provided as part of our bespoke Health and Safety Membership Scheme. This scheme provides an affordable alternative to employing your own, in house Health and Safety specialist.
The Business Advantage
Another big advantage in carrying out a health and safety audit is that it will enable an organisation to satisfy itself that the company s own Health and Safety Policy and associated documents are being implemented properly.