Health and Safety for Management is intended as a practical reference for managers and supervisors, and is useful as a supporting text for those taking courses leading to qualifications awarded by HABC, CIEH or IOSH.
The Health and Safety for Management folder includes all the latest information on health and safety legislation, training and best practice for managers to implement in their workplace. It is indispensable reading for owners and managers of all businesses, trainers of health and safety courses and anyone concerned with managing health and safety.
The content is provided within a folder format, allowing Highfield to issue updates to pages quickly in a rapidly changing area and allow owners of the folder to easily update their copy.
Health and Safety for Management covers the following subjects:
- Health and safety law;
- Accident prevention, safety monitoring and risk assessment;
- Human factors and safety;
- Environmental factors and the workplace;
- Occupational health and hygiene;
- Ergonomics, DSE and work equipment;
- Fire safety;
- Electrical safety;
- Manual handling operations;
- Hazardous substances and PPE;
- Noise and vibration at work;
- Radiation; and
- Stress and first aid.